Jailbreak report (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrewex

The name(s) of the rulebreaker: fluttershy :p
Their steam ID: STEAM_0:0:100608613
The rule(s) that they broke: Several different rules (watch the video)
Evidence(s):

Side notes:
The video is quite long and the quality is bad. This is my first video/report, it's late and I didn't bother too much editing the video. Just raw footage and I wanted to upload it. I will hopefully until next time be able to render the videos properly and such, but for now, it is what it is.

another casual day on jailbreak <3
well, except for the baiting witch he stop after being warned i didn't saw any real bannble behavior. just a guy considered as a bad warden by the red team because he didn't reach puberty yet ...

i remember being told warden or not last guard could try to kill everyone =/
but i knew for the only guy at the beginning of the round (which is pretty logic).

The last member of the BLU team, no matter if he is Warden or not, is permitted to kill all remaining prisoners, without any exceptions. If he/she decides to do so, and he/she's still the Warden, giving the last requests to a prisoner will result in favoritism, and will be punished.

I've just seen this. Well poop, I guess it is permitted to kill everyone if you're on your own on the blue team at beginning ::cool::

wait i'd like to be sure about it, you do not see any bannble act from fluttershy ?

I'd rather not watch a 18 mins video of a user playing jailbreak >.<
If you don't think he's done anything, time to close it up.

yeah didn't noticed much, as i said just a normal day in jailbreak with a kid considered as a bad warden by the red team because he didn't reach puberty yet and because he baited few times and stoped after being warned. think we can close it.
thanks for your report skrewex ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread