Declined dont ban people from all your servers for breaking the rules made specifically for one gamemode (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all, i recently got banned for mfk and disconnecting (lmao) in jailbreak, and while I think it's justified, banning me from ALL panda servers seems pretty stupid...

jailbreak is a completely different gamemode from any other custom gamemode on panda, no other game mode has a long list of rules as jailbreak does. that being said, you shouldn't ban someone from all your servers just for breaking the rules in one specific gamemode, because unless that rule is something like toxicity, mic spam, or harassment, it's basically an unjust ban. mfking in jailbreak doesn't mean your gonna go break other rules in other panda servers. why not just ban mfkers from the jailbreak server rather than all the panda servers (or better yet, guard ban them)?

ngl the ban was way too harsh, i should've gotten banned but not from ALL panda servers, just the jb ones.

what is wrong with you.png

hey all, i recently got banned for mfk and disconnecting (lmao) in jailbreak, and while I think it's justified, banning me from ALL panda servers seems pretty stupid...

jailbreak is a completely different gamemode from any other custom gamemode on panda, no other game mode has a long list of rules as jailbreak does. that being said, you shouldn't ban someone from all your servers just for breaking the rules in one specific gamemode, because unless that rule is something like toxicity, mic spam, or harassment, it's basically an unjust ban. mfking in jailbreak doesn't mean your gonna go break other rules in other panda servers. why not just ban mfkers from the jailbreak server rather than all the panda servers (or better yet, guard ban them)?

ngl the ban was way too harsh, i should've gotten banned but not from ALL panda servers, just the jb ones.

View attachment 31251
thats how our ban system works and thats also how it works in 99% of the other community servers.

example - if you cheat on 2fort we should only ban you from the other 2fort servers? doesnt make sense right

if you think your ban was made unjustified then appeal it.

Reactions: Bananawastaken
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread