Accepted Unban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmbunk

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Cmbunk&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account: =pb cmbunk
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73614903
Date and Time of the Ban: 08-13-15 11:04
Reason about the Ban: Glitching naix race (In War3)
Admin that Banned you: Fiescha (Deleted)

Hello,

so i got perma banned like 7 Months ago, so it was my first ban and its perma, i still play war3 til this day and i still love it, when i glitched the naix race back then it was my last time doing it, i didint abuse any race in war3 since then, and i love panda's servers because i always find the server i wanna play in only on panda's community, like today i wanted to play super smash bros in tf2 but the only server i find that has players in it is always panda, that happened to me alot so it encouraged me to do this thread more and more, i was having fun playing any panda's servers, i was having alot of fun playing dodgeball and i spent so much time in dodgeball that i had a high rank, and now i dont find the servers i want to play in, i only find it in panda's community so that makes me sad because i cant play on panda's server so here i am appealing for Unban, i didint do that naix glitch again because i learned my lesson, also i find it a little bit unfair to be permanently banned for that, i told the admin atleast a week.. he said no.

Reactions: Doc Piss
Usually exploits only get a good length 1-3 days depending on how bad it is. Hacking though is a perm ban, but hacking is using of a 3rd party program where this is just plan TF2 with a glitchy game mode and some troublemakers...But this bug in particular really does give you an advantage over the players.
It's your only ban I see, so it's not like you was issued previous bans and kept repeating the same offence again.

I have no problem with unbanning this, but I think I'll wait for what @Fiescha has to say about it... if anything needs to be added that is.

• Agree
Reactions: Cmbunk
well my part, huh?

I remember you really well. Yeah sure, permanent punishment wasn´t the best decide at this time, i guess now.

BUT there was a time you played a lot with Dragonball# Darbeci and i warned you several times. It was really annoying that you didn´t listen to this warnings. You knew it is a exploit. Everyone knew it. It was the only "famous bug" at this moment.

I don´t want to be a rude guy. Panda and me are giving you a second chance. @Madact will unban you today soon.
It was my fault to give you this hard punishment. I hope you will change your behavior from now and listen to any admins and playing with rules.

See you soon at war3.

- Fiescha

• Friendly
Reactions: Cmbunk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread