Declined Appealing permanent mute and gag (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: 󠀡󠀡a
STEAM_0:0:419029483
4/09/2023 20:53:32
Reason about the Ban: being rude to an admin and saying an inappropriate comment
Admin that Banned you: Cowboy
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
I have learned my lesson and won't be doing anything that is against tos or generally frowned upon, thankyou

• Dislike
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
So just to clear things up, I applied your permagag for transphobia, Cowboy gave you your permamute for toxicity and attempting to make it harder to target you by making your name blank (according to the reasons on SourceComms).

Since we are both involved with your permas to some degree each I will be discussing this with Cowboy before handling this appeal further so we can reach a joint decision.

Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
So just to clear things up, I applied your permagag for transphobia, Cowboy gave you your permamute for toxicity and attempting to make it harder to target you by making your name blank (according to the reasons on SourceComms).

Since we are both involved with your permas to some degree each I will be discussing this with Cowboy before handling this appeal further so we can reach a joint decision.
i did not change my name to make it harder to get banned

Cowboy has given me permission to handle this appeal on my own.

I would prefer you wait a couple months as this is your second and third permacomm respectively. Immediately telling an admin "fuck you" to their face shortly after receiving your permagag (which got you your second permamute) isn't a good thing to have when appealing I'm afraid. I'll let you re-appeal in two months (July 8th) and we can go from there.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread